Element One Home Staging, LLC is committed to helping you sell your properties — to getting you higher offers and a faster sale; to putting our clients first and ensuring the well-being of our team members and the Central Ohio community. With that as our guide, and in response to COVID-19, or coronavirus, we wanted to give you an update on how we’re staying on top of it as we enter your listings.
Throughout the past 8 years, you’ve trusted us with your properties. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been working on our procedures to further strengthen our approach during this time.
In addition to our usual routines, here are some of the extra measures we’ve introduced to promote health and safety:
- We’ve added extra requirements and increased frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day for all stages and de-stages. We will wipe down with disinfectant: any doorknobs, light switches and surfaces we touch in the homes we are working in.
- Our furnishings only go into vacant homes. If you need an Occupied Home Consultation, we are still taking appointments. There will not be a cancellation fee if someone in the home is not feeling well; please reschedule.
- We’re consistently emphasizing the importance of the health and well-being of our team members. We are making sure anyone feeling sick knows to stay home. Rest assured, we’ll be doing our best to take care of our team during this time, both emotionally and physically.
- Antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer will be on site for team members and we remind them to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- We will continue to follow updates and protocols recommended by the CDC, The Columbus Departments of Health, and World Health Organization to best ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
As always, we’re grateful for the privilege of doing business with you.
Lori Murphy, Owner Element One Home Staging, LLC